Sunday, 28 December 2014

Oh god I've made a blog

I don't know why I've done such a terrible thing but apparently I've been told "you should write more." On the other hand, I don't really like things like the 150 character format, and I am not much for social media. I guess a blog is more of an outlet for what I have to say. Call me a traditionalist, I guess.

If you don't know who I am, I'm Elizabeth Myers. I do stuff. There's not a lot to talk about. I'm pretty boring, in my own opinion.

So yeah, expect mostly rants and information here, including:
  • Rants about the GameBoy series of consoles (I am making an emulator with Anna Wilcox)
  • Information on said console that may be of use (I've found documentation on the GameBoy sucks balls)
  • Rants about stupidity
  • HowTo's and various guides
  • Poop - because you can never have enough toilet humour
Beware, there is adult language on this blog, and possibly adult content. Viewer discretion is advised, if you're a fucking prude.

Also, fuck you if you get offended. Eat a bucket of shit if anything I say offends you. Seriously.

No comments :

Post a Comment